Matroids: A Macaulay2 package. We give an overview of the Macaulay2 package Matroids, which contains functionality to create and compute with matroids. Examples highlighting the use of all major functions in the package are provided, along with explanations of some of the algorithms. Interesting connections of matroids to various branches and areas are also given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Eur, Christopher: Divisors on matroids and their volumes (2020)
- Martínez-Bernal, José; Valencia-Bucio, Miguel A.; Villarreal, Rafael H.: Linear codes over signed graphs (2020)
- Brandt, Madeline; Wiebe, Amy: The slack realization space of a matroid (2019)
- Chen, Justin: Matroids: a Macaulay2 package (2019)
- Eur, Christopher: Divisors on matroids and their volumes (2019)
- Justin Chen: Matroids: A Macaulay2 package (2015) arXiv