CharacteristicClasses -- Chern classes and other characteristic classes of subschemes of certain smooth toric varieties, including products of projective spaces. The package CharacteristicClasses provides commands to compute the Chern class, Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson class Segre class and Euler characteristic of closed subschemes of certain smooth complete varieties, including products of projective spaces ℙn1 x ... x ℙnm. In particular the methods of this package are applicable for toric varieties for which all Cartier divisors are numerically effective (nef), see  for details. For simplicity a method (CheckToricVarietyValid) is provided which allows the user to determine if these methods can be applied to a given object of class NormalToricVariety. Note that to perform computations involving toric varieties it is required that the package NormalToricVarieties is also loaded.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Achilles, R.; Manaresi, M.; Pruschke, T.: Mixed multiplicities, Segre numbers and Segre classes (2019)
- Bitoun, Thomas; Bogner, Christian; Klausen, René Pascal; Panzer, Erik: Feynman integral relations from parametric annihilators (2019)
- Aluffi, Paolo: The Segre zeta function of an ideal (2017)
- Giovanni Stagliano: A Macaulay2 package for computations with rational maps (2017) arXiv
- Harris, Corey: Computing Segre classes in arbitrary projective varieties (2017)
- Helmer, Martin: Computing the Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson Class of complete simplical toric varieties (2017)
- Helmer, Martin: Computing characteristic classes of subschemes of smooth toric varieties (2017)
- Helmer, Martin: A direct algorithm to compute the topological Euler characteristic and Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson class of projective complete intersection varieties (2017)
- Helmer, Martin: Algorithms to compute the topological Euler characteristic, Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson class and Segre class of projective varieties (2016)
- Jost, Christine: Computing characteristic classes and the topological Euler characteristic of complex projective schemes (2015)
- Rossmann, Tobias: Computing topological zeta functions of groups, algebras, and modules. II. (2015)