R package rpanel: Simple Interactive Controls for R using the ’tcltk’ Package. A set of functions to build simple GUI controls for R functions. These are built on the ’tcltk’ package. Uses could include changing a parameter on a graph by animating it with a slider or a ”doublebutton”, up to more sophisticated control panels. Some functions for specific graphical tasks, referred to as ’cartoons’, are provided.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Härdle, Karl Wolfgang; Okhrin, Ostap; Okhrin, Yarema: Basic elements of computational statistics (2017)
- Bowman, Adrian W.: Interacting with data, concepts and models: illustrations from the \textttrpanelpackage for \textttR (2014) MathEduc
- Jan Thiele: R Marries NetLogo: Introduction to the RNetLogo Package (2014) not zbMATH
- Yihui Xie: animation: An R Package for Creating Animations and Demonstrating Statistical Methods (2013) not zbMATH
- Benjamin M. Taylor, Tilman M. Davies, Barry S. Rowlingson, Peter J. Diggle: lgcp An R Package for Inference with Spatio-Temporal Log-Gaussian Cox Processes (2011) arXiv
- Adrian Bowman; Iain Gibson; E. Scott; Ewan Crawford: Interactive Teaching Tools for Spatial Sampling (2010) not zbMATH
- Thomas Hoffmann; Nan Laird: fgui: A Method for Automatically Creating Graphical User Interfaces for Command-Line R Packages (2009) not zbMATH
- Adrian Bowman; Ewan Crawford; Gavin Alexander; Richard Bowman: rpanel: Simple Interactive Controls for R Functions Using the tcltk Package (2007) not zbMATH