Ebimage - an R package for image processing with applications to cellular phenotypes. EBImage provides general purpose functionality for reading, writing, processing and analysis of images. Furthermore, in the context of microscopy-based cellular assays, EBImage offers tools to segment cells and extract quantitative cellular descriptors. This allows the automation of such tasks using the R programming language and use of existing tools in the R environment for signal processing, statistical modeling, machine learning and data visualization. Availability: EBImage is free and open source, released under the LGPL license and available from the Bioconductor project (http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/EBImage.html).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Menardi, Giovanna: Nonparametric clustering for image segmentation (2020)
- Gutiérrez, Luis; Gutiérrez-Peña, Eduardo; Mena, Ramsés H.: A Bayesian approach to statistical shape analysis via the projected normal distribution (2019)
- A. S. G. Robotham, L. J. M. Davies, S. P. Driver, S. Koushan, D. S. Taranu, S. Casura, J. Liske: ProFound: Source Extraction and Application to Modern Survey Data (2018) arXiv
- Richard Beare; Bradley Lowekamp; Ziv Yaniv: Image Segmentation, Registration and Characterization in R with SimpleITK (2018) not zbMATH
- John Muschelli, Elizabeth Sweeney, Martin Lindquist, Ciprian Crainiceanu: fslr: Connecting the FSL Software with R (2015) not zbMATH
- Oelker, Margret-Ruth; Pößnecker, Wolfgang; Tutz, Gerhard: Selection and fusion of categorical predictors with (L_0)-type penalties (2015)
- Marcel Austenfeld; Wolfram Beyschlag: A Graphical User Interface for R in a Rich Client Platform for Ecological Modeling (2012) not zbMATH
- Brandon Whitcher; Volker Schmid; Andrew Thorton: Working with the DICOM and NIfTI Data Standards in R (2011) not zbMATH
- Pau, Grégoire; Fuchs, Florian; Sklyar, Oleg; Boutros, Michael; Huber, Wolfgang: Ebimage - an R package for image processing with applications to cellular phenotypes (2010) ioport