R package tmle. Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation. Targeted maximum likelihood estimation of point treatment effects (Targeted Maximum Likelihood Learning, The International Journal of biostatistics, 2(1), 2006. This version adds the tmleMSM() function to the package, for estimating the parameters of a marginal structural model for a binary point treatment effect. The tmle() function calculates the adjusted marginal difference in mean outcome associated with a binary point treatment, for continuous or binary outcomes. Relative risk and odds ratio estimates are also reported for binary outcomes. Missingness in the outcome is allowed, but not in treatment assignment or baseline covariate values. Effect estimation stratified by a binary mediating variable is also available. The population mean is calculated when there is missingness, and no variation in the treatment assignment. An ID argument can be used to identify repeated measures. Default settings call ’SuperLearner’ to estimate the Q and g portions of the likelihood, unless values or a user-supplied regression function are passed in as arguments.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Chi Zhang, Jennifer Ahern, Mark J. van der Laan, Oleg Sofrygin: tmleCommunity: A R Package Implementing Target Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Community-level Data (2020) arXiv
- Schomaker, Michael; Heumann, Christian: When and when not to use optimal model averaging (2020)
- Van der Laan, Mark J.; Rose, Sherri: Targeted learning in data science. Causal inference for complex longitudinal studies (2018)
- Samuel Lendle; Joshua Schwab; Maya Petersen; Mark van der Laan: ltmle: An R Package Implementing Targeted Minimum Loss-Based Estimation for Longitudinal Data (2017) not zbMATH
- Tarima, Sergey: Statistical estimation in the presence of possibly incorrect model assumptions (2017)
- Stephan Ritter; Nicholas Jewell; Alan Hubbard: R Package multiPIM: A Causal Inference Approach to Variable Importance Analysis (2014) not zbMATH
- Gruber, Susan; Van der Laan, Mark J.: An application of targeted maximum likelihood estimation to the meta-analysis of safety data (2013)
- Susan Gruber; Mark Laan: tmle: An R Package for Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation (2012) not zbMATH