OreTools: a computer algebra library for univariate ore polynomial rings. This document presents the OreTools package which provides tools for performing basic arithmetic in Ore algebra. These tools can be used as a basis for various well-known algorithms in Ore algebra, in particular in differential and difference algebras.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Hoffmann, Johannes; Levandovskyy, Viktor: Constructive arithmetics in Ore localizations of domains (2020)
- Johannes Hoffmann, Viktor Levandovskyy: Constructive Arithmetics in Ore Localizations of Domains (2017) arXiv
- Kauers, Manuel; Jaroschek, Maximilian; Johansson, Fredrik: Ore polynomials in Sage (2015)
- Vidal, Samuel; Petitot, Michel; Boulier, François; Lemaire, François; Kuttler, Céline: Models of stochastic gene expression and Weyl algebra (2012)
- Abramov, S. A.; Le, H. Q.; Li, Z.: Ore polynomial rings in one variable in computer algebra. (2005)