R package rmarkdown: Dynamic Documents for R. Convert R Markdown documents into a variety of formats.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Irizarry, Rafael A.: Introduction to data science. Data analysis and prediction algorithms with R (2020)
- Anne Petersen; Claus Ekstrøm: dataMaid: Your Assistant for Documenting Supervised Data Quality Screening in R (2019) not zbMATH
- David Miller and Eric Rexstad and Len Thomas and Laura Marshall and Jeffrey Laake: Distance Sampling in R (2019) not zbMATH
- Martijn Tennekes: tmap: Thematic Maps in R (2018) not zbMATH
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Templ, Matthias: Statistical disclosure control for microdata. Methods and applications in R (2017)
- Carugo, Oliviero (ed.); Eisenhaber, Frank (ed.): Data mining techniques for the life sciences (2016)
- Mathé, Ewy (ed.); Davis, Sean (ed.): Statistical genomics. Methods and protocols (2016)
- Gandrud, Christopher: Reproducible research with R and RStudio (2014)