ParMooN (Parallel Mathematics and object oriented Numerics) is an open source parallel finite element package written in object-oriented C++. This package has been successfully used to solve incompressible stationary and instationary Navier-Stokes equations, turbulent flows using large eddy simulation and variational multiscale methods, and moving boundary value problems, free surface and two phase flows with/without surfactants, flows with deforming moving/structures, coupled scalar equations and population balance equations in 4D, etc.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Ahmed, Naveed; John, Volker: An assessment of two classes of variational multiscale methods for the simulation of incompressible turbulent flows (2020)
- Ahmed, Naveed; Rubino, Samuele: Numerical comparisons of finite element stabilized methods for a 2D vortex dynamics simulation at high Reynolds number (2019)
- Rubino, Samuele: An efficient time-splitting approximation of the Navier-Stokes equations with LPS modeling (2019)
- Sváček, Petr: On implementation aspects of finite element method and its application (2019)
- Ahmed, Naveed; Bartsch, Clemens; John, Volker; Wilbrandt, Ulrich: An assessment of some solvers for saddle point problems emerging from the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations (2018)
- Ulrich Wilbrandt, Clemens Bartsch, Naveed Ahmed, Najib Alia, Felix Anker, Laura Blank, Alfonso Caiazzo, Sashikumaar Ganesan, Swetlana Giere, Gunar Matthies, Raviteja Meesala, Abdus Shamim, Jagannath Venkatesan, Volker John: ParMooN - a modernized program package based on mapped finite elements (2017) arXiv
- Wilbrandt, Ulrich; Bartsch, Clemens; Ahmed, Naveed; Alia, Najib; Anker, Felix; Blank, Laura; Caiazzo, Alfonso; Ganesan, Sashikumaar; Giere, Swetlana; Matthies, Gunar; Meesala, Raviteja; Shamim, Abdus; Venkatesan, Jagannath; John, Volker: ParMooN -- a modernized program package based on mapped finite elements (2017)