R package TeachingDemos: Demonstrations for Teaching and Learning. Demonstration functions that can be used in a classroom to demonstrate statistical concepts, or on your own to better understand the concepts or the programming.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Wang, Min; Sun, Xiaoqian; Park, Chanseok: Bayesian analysis of Birnbaum-Saunders distribution via the generalized ratio-of-uniforms method (2016)
- Yihui Xie: animation: An R Package for Creating Animations and Demonstrating Statistical Methods (2013) not zbMATH
- John Verzani: gWidgetsWWW: Creating Interactive Web Pages within R (2012) not zbMATH
- Stefan Rödiger; Thomas Friedrichsmeier; Prasenjit Kapat; Meik Michalke: RKWard: A Comprehensive Graphical User Interface and Integrated Development Environment for Statistical Analysis with R (2012) not zbMATH
- Gerlinde Dinges; Alexander Kowarik; Bernhard Meindl; Matthias Templ: An Open Source Approach for Modern Teaching Methods: The Interactive TGUI System (2011) not zbMATH