R package irtoys: Simple interface to the estimation and plotting of IRT models. Provides a simple common interface to the estimation of item parameters in IRT models for binary responses with three different programs (ICL, BILOG-MG, and ltm, and a variety of functions useful with IRT models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Jorge Tendeiro and Rob Meijer and A. Niessen: PerFit: An R Package for Person-Fit Analysis in IRT (2016) not zbMATH
- Magis, David: Efficient standard error formulas of ability estimators with dichotomous item response models (2016)
- Michela Battauz: equateIRT: An R Package for IRT Test Equating (2015) not zbMATH
- Jorge González: SNSequate: Standard and Nonstandard Statistical Models and Methods for Test Equating (2014) not zbMATH
- Jonathan Weeks: plink: An R Package for Linking Mixed-Format Tests Using IRT-Based Methods (2010) not zbMATH