Cantera: An Object-Oriented Software Toolkit for Chemical Kinetics, Thermodynamics, and Transport Processes. Cantera is a suite of object-oriented software tools for problems involving chemical kinetics, thermodynamics, and/or transport processes. Cantera provides types (or classes) of objects representing phases of matter, interfaces between these phases, reaction managers, time-dependent reactor networks, and steady one-dimensional reacting flows. Cantera is currently used for applications including combustion, detonations, electrochemical energy conversion and storage, fuel cells, batteries, aqueous electrolyte solutions, plasmas, and thin film deposition.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Hernández Pérez, Francisco E.; Mukhadiyev, Nurzhan; Xu, Xiao; Sow, Aliou; Lee, Bok Jik; Sankaran, Ramanan; Im, Hong G.: Direct numerical simulations of reacting flows with detailed chemistry using many-core/GPU acceleration (2018)
- Bryan W. Weber, Chih-Jen Sung: UConnRCMPy: Python-based data analysis for rapid compression machines (2017) arXiv
- Bryan W. Weber, Kyle E. Niemeyer: ChemKED: a human- and machine-readable data standard for chemical kinetics experiments (2017) arXiv
- Fooladgar, Ehsan; Chan, C. K.; Nogenmyr, Karl-Johan: An accelerated computation of combustion with finite-rate chemistry using LES and an open source library for in-situ-adaptive tabulation (2017)
- Niemeyer, Kyle E.; Curtis, Nicholas J.; Sung, Chih-Jen: \textttpyJac: analytical Jacobian generator for chemical kinetics (2017)
- Bauman, Paul T.; Stogner, Roy H.: GRINS: a multiphysics framework based on the libMesh finite element library (2016) ioport
- Hansen, M. A.; Sutherland, J. C.: Pseudotransient continuation for combustion simulation with detailed reaction mechanisms (2016)
- Yonkee, Nathan; Sutherland, James C.: PoKiTT: exposing task and data parallelism on heterogeneous architectures for detailed chemical kinetics, transport, and thermodynamics calculations (2016)
- Lv, Yu; Ihme, Matthias: Discontinuous Galerkin method for multicomponent chemically reacting flows and combustion (2014)
- Bergthorson, Jeffrey M.; Johnson, Michael B.; Bonanos, Aristides M.; Slessor, Michael; Su, Wei-Jen; Dimotakis, Paul E.: Molecular mixing and flowfield measurements in a recirculating shear flow. I: Subsonic flow (2009)
- Bonanos, Aristides M.; Bergthorson, Jeffrey M.; Dimotakis, Paul E.: Molecular mixing and flowfield measurements in a recirculating shear flow. II: Supersonic flow (2009)