Affymetrix GeneChip Operating Software (GCOS). Affymetrix® microarray solutions include all necessary components for a successful microarray experiment, from arrays and reagents to instruments and software. Our complete range of solutions addresses diverse research needs, from RNA to DNA analysis, a few to thousands of samples, and targeted to genome-wide analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- João Duarte; Vinícius Mayrink: slfm: An R Package to Evaluate Coherent Patterns in Microarray Data via Factor Analysis (2019) not zbMATH
- Mayrink, Vinicius D.; Lucas, Joseph E.: Bayesian factor models for the detection of coherent patterns in gene expression data (2015)
- Păun, Mihaela; Li, Yang; Cheng, Yuan; Tusa, Iris; Păun, Andrei: Segmenting microarray images using a contour-based method (2015)
- Kasabov, Nikola (ed.): Springer handbook of bio-/neuro-informatics (2014)
- Bengtsson, Henrik; Neuvial, Pierre; Speed, Terence P.: Tumorboost: normalization of allele-specific tumor copy numbers from a single pair of tumor-normal genotyping microarrays (2010) ioport
- Kuhn, Alexandre; Luthi-Carter, Ruth; Delorenzi, Mauro: Cross-species and cross-platform gene expression studies with the bioconductor-compliant R package annotationtools (2008) ioport
- Wit, Ernst; McClure, John: Statistics for microarrays. Design, analysis and inference. (2004)
- Kafadar, Karen; Phang, Tzulip: Transformations, background estimation, and process effects in the statistical analysis of microarrays (2003)