A Mathematica package for q-holonomic sequences and power series. We describe a Mathematica package for dealing with q-holonomic sequences and power series. The package is intended as a q-analogue of the Maple package gfun and the Mathematica package GeneratingFunctions. It provides commands for addition, multiplication, and substitution of these objects, for converting between various representations (q-differential equations, q-recurrence equations, q-shift equations), for computing sequence terms and power series coefficients, and for guessing recurrence equations given initial terms of a sequence.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Berkovich, Alexander; Uncu, Ali Kemal: Polynomial identities implying Capparelli’s partition theorems (2019)
- Tran, Anh T.: On the AJ conjecture for cables of the figure eight knot (2014)
- Pravica, D. W.; Randriampiry, N.; Spurr, M. J.: Reproducing kernel bounds for an advanced wavelet frame via the theta function (2012)
- Sprenger, Torsten; Koepf, Wolfram: Algorithmic determination of (q)-power series for (q)-holonomic functions (2012)
- Hebisch, Waldemar; Rubey, Martin: Extended rate, more GFUN (2011)
- Kauers, Manuel; Koutschan, Christoph: A Mathematica package for (q)-holonomic sequences and power series (2009)