MPSpack: A MATLAB Toolbox to Solve Helmholtz PDE, Wave Scattering, and Eigenvalue Problems Using Particular Solutions and Integral Equations. MPSpack is a user-friendly and fully object-oriented MATLAB toolbox that implements the method of particular solutions, nonpolynomial FEM, the method of fundamental solutions, and integral equation methods, for the efficient and highly accurate solution of Laplace eigenvalue problems, interior/exterior Helmholtz boundary-value problems (e.g. wave scattering), periodic diffraction problems, and related PDE problems, on piecewise-homogeneous 2D domains.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Ganesh, M.; Hawkins, Stuart C.: Algorithm 975: TMATROM -- a T-matrix reduced order model software (2017)
- M. Ganesh; S. C. Hawkins: Algorithm 975: TMATROM - A T-Matrix Reduced Order Model Software (2017) not zbMATH
- Osting, Braxton; Reeb, Todd Harry: Consistency of Dirichlet partitions (2017)
- Strohmaier, Alexander: Computation of eigenvalues, spectral zeta functions and zeta-determinants on hyperbolic surfaces (2017)
- Zhao, Lin; Barnett, Alex: Robust and efficient solution of the drum problem via Nyström approximation of the Fredholm determinant (2015)
- Barnett, Alex H.: Evaluation of layer potentials close to the boundary for Laplace and Helmholtz problems on analytic planar domains (2014)
- Osting, Braxton; Kao, Chiu-Yen: Minimal convex combinations of three sequential Laplace-Dirichlet eigenvalues (2014)