GAGE: a critical evaluation of genome assemblies and assembly algorithms. GAGE is an evaluation of the very latest large-scale genome assembly algorithms. We have organized this ”bake-off” as an attempt to produce a realistic assessment of genome assembly software in a rapidly changing field of next-generation sequencing. The main results of GAGE have now been published in the journal Genome Research: GAGE: A critical evaluation of genome assemblies and assembly algorithms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Wright, Christopher; Krishnamoorty, Sriram; Kulkarni, Milind: MULKSG: \textitMULtiple\textitK\textitSimultaneous\textitGraphassembly (2019)
- Blazewicz, Jacek; Kasprzak, Marta; Kierzynka, Michal; Frohmberg, Wojciech; Swiercz, Aleksandra; Wojciechowski, Pawel; Zurkowski, Piotr: Graph algorithms for DNA sequencing -- origins, current models and the future (2018)
- Eugene Goltsman, Isaac Ho, Daniel Rokhsar: Meraculous-2D: Haplotype-sensitive Assembly of Highly Heterozygous genomes (2017) arXiv
- Jean, Géraldine; Radulescu, Andreea; Rusu, Irena: The contig assembly problem and its algorithmic solutions (2017)
- Weese, David; Schulz, Marcel H.; Richard, Hugues: DNA-seq error correction based on substring indices (2017)
- Carugo, Oliviero (ed.); Eisenhaber, Frank (ed.): Data mining techniques for the life sciences (2016)
- Tomescu, Alexandru I.; Medvedev, Paul: Safe and complete contig assembly via omnitigs (2016)
- Axelson-Fisk, Marina: Comparative gene finding. Models, algorithms and implementation (2015)
- Komusiewicz, Christian; Radulescu, Andreea: On the sound covering cycle problem in paired de Bruijn graphs (2015)
- Mallén-Fullerton, Guillermo M.; Quiroz-Ibarra, J. Emilio; Miranda, Antonio; Fernández-Anaya, Guillermo: Modified classical graph algorithms for the DNA fragment assembly problem (2015)
- Pell, Jason; Hintze, Arend; Canino-Koning, Rosangela; Howe, Adina; Tiedje, James M.; Brown, C. Titus: Scaling metagenome sequence assembly with probabilistic de Bruijn graphs (2012)