GGally: Extension to ggplot2. GGally is designed to be a helper to ggplot2. It contains templates for different plots to be combined into a plot matrix, a parallel coordinate plot function, as well as a function for making a network plot.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Mateusz Staniak, Przemyslaw Biecek: The Landscape of R Packages for Automated Exploratory Data Analysis (2019) arXiv
- Sewell, Daniel K.: Visualizing data through curvilinear representations of matrices (2018)
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Tomokazu Fujino: vdmR: Generating Web-Based Visual Data Mining Tools with R (2017) not zbMATH
- Quinn Payton; Michael McManus; Marc Weber; Anthony Olsen; Thomas Kincaid: micromap: A Package for Linked Micromaps (2015) not zbMATH
- Unwin, Antony: Graphical data analysis with R (2015)
- Xiaoyue Cheng and Dianne Cook and Heike Hofmann: Visually Exploring Missing Values in Multivariable Data Using a Graphical User Interface (2015) not zbMATH