Ucinet for Windows: Software for Social Network Analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 29 articles )
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29.
- Pavel Krivitsky; Mark Handcock: Fitting Latent Cluster Models for Networks with latentnet (2008) not zbMATH
- Skye Bender-deMol; Martina Morris; James Moody: Prototype Packages for Managing and Animating Longitudinal Network Data: dynamicnetwork and rSoNIA (2008) not zbMATH
- Dekker, David; Krackhardt, David; Snijders, Tom A. B.: Sensitivity of MRQAP tests to collinearity and autocorrelation conditions (2007)
- Oh, Wonseok; Jeon, Sangyong: Membership herding and network stability in the open source community: the Ising perspective (2007)
- Schilling, Melissa A.; Phelps, Corey C.: Interfirm collaboration networks: the impact of large-scale network structure on firm innovation (2007)
- Breiger, Ronald L.; Mohr, John W.: Institutional logics from the aggregation of organizational networks: Operational procedures for the analysis of counted data (2004)
- Carter, Scott; Mankoff, Jennifer; Goddi, P.: Building connections among loosely coupled groups: Hebb’s rule at work. (2004) ioport
- Borgatti, Stephen P.; Cross, Rob: A relational view of information seeking and learning in social networks (2003)
- Banks, David; Carley, Kathleen: Metric inference for social networks (1994)