qZEILBERGER, A Maple package, that implements the new-improved (and simplified) q-Zeilberger algorithm for single-sum definite hypergeometric summation. It does what qzeil does in qEKHAD, and what is done in Axel Riese’s Mathematica package qZeil. The article ”Sharp upper bounds for the orders of the recurrences output by the Zeilberger and q-Zeilberger algorithms” is accompanied by Maple packages ZEILBERGER and qZEILBERGER that implement the simplified Zeilberger and q-Zeilberger Algorithms, described in the article.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Chen, Shaoshi; Kauers, Manuel: Some open problems related to creative telescoping (2017)
- Hou, Qing-Hu; Wang, Rong-Hua: An algorithm for deciding the summability of bivariate rational functions (2015)
- Kauers, Manuel; Yen, Lily: On the length of integers in telescopers for proper hypergeometric terms (2015)
- Chen, Shaoshi; Kauers, Manuel: Order-degree curves for hypergeometric creative telescoping (2012)
- Chen, Shaoshi; Kauers, Manuel: Trading order for degree in creative telescoping (2012)
- Apagodu, Moa; Zeilberger, Doron: Searching for strange hypergeometric identities by sheer brute force (2008)
- Chen, Vincent Y. B.; Chen, William Y. C.; Gu, Nancy S. S.: The Abel lemma and the $q$-Gosper algorithm (2008)
- Guo, Qiang-Hui; Hou, Qing-Hu; Sun, Lisa H.: Proving hypergeometric identities by numerical verifications (2008)
- Apagodu, Moa; Zeilberger, Doron: Multi-variable Zeilberger and Almkvist-Zeilberger algorithms and the sharpening of Wilf-Zeilberger theory (2006)
- Chen, Vincent Y. B.; Chen, William Y. C.; Gu, Nancy S. S.: The Abel lemma and the $q$-Gosper algorithm (2006)
- Sills, Andrew V.: Disturbing the Dyson conjecture, in a generally GOOD way (2006)
- Mohammed, Mohamud; Zeilberger, Doron: Sharp upper bounds for the orders of the recurrences output by the Zeilberger and $q$-Zeilberger algorithms (2005)