R package mvShapiroTest: Generalized Shapiro-Wilk test for multivariate normality. This package implements the generalization of the Shapiro-Wilk test for multivariate normality proposed by Villasenor-Alva and Gonzalez-Estrada (2009).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Sainte-Marie, Julien; Cournède, Paul-Henry: Insights of global sensitivity analysis in biological models with dependent parameters (2019)
- Diallo, Alpha Oumar; Diop, Aliou; Dupuy, Jean-François: Analysis of multinomial counts with joint zero-inflation, with an application to health economics (2018)
- Kim, Ilmun; Park, Sangun: Likelihood ratio tests for multivariate normality (2018)
- Roozegar, Roohollah; Jamalizadeh, Ahad; Amiri, Mehdi; Lin, Tsung-I: On the exact distribution of order statistics arising from a doubly truncated bivariate elliptical distribution (2018)
- Meintanis, Simos G.; Allison, James; Santana, Leonard: Goodness-of-fit tests for semiparametric and parametric hypotheses based on the probability weighted empirical characteristic function (2016)
- Dutta, Subhajit; Genton, Marc G.: A non-Gaussian multivariate distribution with all lower-dimensional Gaussians and related families (2014)
- Gupta, Ramesh C.; Ghitany, M. E.; Al-Mutairi, D. K.: Estimation of reliability from a bivariate log-normal data (2013)
- Rocha, Conceição; Mendonça, Teresa; Silva, Maria Eduarda: Modelling neuromuscular blockade: a stochastic approach based on clinical data (2013)
- Kojadinovic, Ivan; Yan, Jun: Goodness-of-fit testing based on a weighted bootstrap: a fast large-sample alternative to the parametric bootstrap (2012)
- Fragiadakis, Konstantinos; Meintanis, Simos G.: Goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate Laplace distributions (2011)
- Alva, José A. Villasenor; Estrada, Elizabeth González: A generalization of Shapiro-Wilk’s test for multivariate normality (2009)