A Singular 3.0 library for resolution of singularities (desingularization) with the algorithm of Villamayor resolve.lib.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Böhm, Janko; Frühbis-Krüger, Anne: A smoothness test for higher codimensions (2018)
- Schober, Bernd: Partial local resolution by characteristic zero methods (2018)
- Greuel, Gert-Martin: Equisingular and equinormalizable deformations of isolated non-normal singularities (2017)
- Janko Boehm, Wolfram Decker, Simon Keicher, Yue Ren: Current Challenges in Developing Open Source Computer Algebra Systems (2017) arXiv
- Böhm, Janko; Decker, Wolfram; Keicher, Simon; Ren, Yue: Current challenges in developing open source computer algebra systems (2016)
- Blanco, Rocio; Frühbis-Krüger, Anne: Desingularization algorithms: a comparison from the practical point of view (2012)
- Levandovskyy, V.; Martín-Morales, J.: Algorithms for checking rational roots of (b)-functions and their applications (2012)