The spider - machine learning toolbox for Matlab. It’s a library of objects in Matlab. It is meant to handle (reasonably) large unsupervised, supervised or semi-supervised machine learning problems. Aims to become a complete research/analysis toolbox: Includes training, testing, model selection, statistical tests, ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- López, Julio; Maldonado, Sebastián: Multi-class second-order cone programming support vector machines (2016)
- Carrasco, Miguel; López, Julio; Maldonado, Sebastián: A multi-class SVM approach based on the ( l_1)-norm minimization of the distances between the reduced convex hulls (2015)
- Maldonado, Sebastián; López, Julio: Imbalanced data classification using second-order cone programming support vector machines (2014)
- Maldonado, Sebastián; López, Julio: Alternative second-order cone programming formulations for support vector classification (2014)
- Tayal, Aditya; Coleman, Thomas F.; Li, Yuying: Primal explicit max margin feature selection for nonlinear support vector machines (2014)
- Frank, Mario; Hamprecht, Fred A.: Image-based supervision of a periodically working machine (2013) ioport
- Przemyslaw Biecek; Ewa Szczurek; Martin Vingron; Jerzy Tiuryn: The R Package bgmm: Mixture Modeling with Uncertain Knowledge (2012) not zbMATH
- Guyon, Isabelle; Saffari, Amir; Dror, Gideon; Cawley, Gavin: Analysis of the IJCNN 2007 agnostic learning vs. prior knowledge challenge (2008)