- Referenced in 564 articles
- radical of an ideal, the ideal of zero-dimensional schemes, Poincare’ series and Hilbert functions...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- called event functions, are zero. For each event function, you specify whether the integration ... terminate at a zero and whether the direction of the zero crossing matters. Do this ... integration is to terminate at a zero of this event function and 0 otherwise. direction ... zeros are to be computed (the default), +1 if only the zeros where the event...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- connection between these two themes is that zero finding is an almost unavoidable part ... obtaining some new results with respect to zero search. The final chapter about intermediate values...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- library which contains algorithms for finding zeros or minima of a scalar function...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- regularization to control the number of zeros in the precision matrix...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- homotopy algorithms. There are algorithms for finding zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems ... then tracking some smooth curve in the zero set of this homotopy map. HOMPACK provides ... qualitatively different algorithms for tracking the homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation-based, normal flow...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Algebraic Decision Diagrams (ADDs) , and Zero-suppressed Binary Decision Diagrams (ZDDs) . BDDs...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- simulation of a spherical drop with zero initial velocity. These currents are present...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 117 articles
- system as a transfer function, state-space, zero-pole-gain or frequency-response model. Apps...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- vast majority of the elements are zero. We propose storing sparse tensors using coordinate format...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- well as filling missing values with zeros). We report results of the comparative experiments...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of Aberth’s method. n algorithm for computing ... polynomial zeros, based on Aberth’s method, is presented. The starting approximations are chosen ... determined together with the numberk i of zeros of the polynomial contained in each annulusA ... that the computed approximations are the exact zeros of a “nearby” polynomial. This implies...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- scalar product whose value is zero or is different from zero but small in Lanczos...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- additional data can be generated, such as zeros of orthogonal polynomials and Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- bound on the number of non-zero features in each example. Since the run-time...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- surpasses the existing packages in finding isolated zeros, such as PHCpack [J. Verschelde, ACM Trans...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- collection of codes for finding zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems using globally convergent ... Jacobian matrix – are provided for tracking homotopy zero curves, as well as separate routines...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- relations. Automatic case discussion (and recombination) handles zero-divisors and parameters. This permits triangular decomposition...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- sections of the dark matter candidate at zero velocity, relevant for indirect detection of dark...