- Referenced in 6 articles
- Friedrichs scheme (LF), and weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) scheme. All of them are second...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- WHAM: a WENO-based general relativistic numerical scheme, I: hydrodynamics. Active galactic nuclei ... plasma become disparate. We develop a numerical scheme that significantly improves the accuracy and robustness ... modified form of the weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) method to construct a finite-volume ... standard WENO formalism, by maintaining high-order accuracy in smooth monotonic flows. Our scheme performs...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- driven finite difference WENO scheme for real time solution of the shallow water equations ... purpose, we propose a new finite difference scheme for the 2D shallow water equations that ... take advantage of modern GPUs. The new scheme is based on the so-called Picard ... conservation laws combined with weighted essentially non-oscillatory reconstruction. The emphasis of the work...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Three-dimensional MHD high-resolution computations with CWENO...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- SharpClaw is a library of Fortran routines designed...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Vlasov Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The AMROC framework supplies a generic object-oriented...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Racoon: A parallel mesh-adaptive framework for hyperbolic...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Multidimensional HLLE Riemann solver: application to Euler and...