- Referenced in 23 articles
- with the recently implemented Central Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory (CWENO) scheme. Combining this technique with...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- tools for constructing high-order Weighted Essentially Non-oscillatory (WENO) methods and performing high-order...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- modified form of the weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) method to construct a finite-volume...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Friedrichs scheme (LF), and weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) scheme. All of them are second...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 1116 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1105 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Pyclaw: accessible, extensible, scalable tools for wave propagation...
- Referenced in 386 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- SharpClaw is a library of Fortran routines designed...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...