- Referenced in 0 articles
- reconstructions of signals in different bases and frames from their samples. In this paper ... setup of Fourier bases and wavelets. The performance of the toolbox is compared to existing...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4172 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4631 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7922 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 1057 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 1167 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...