- Referenced in 2 articles
- scale, adaptive, shift-invariant frames and bi-frames for representing signals. The new framework, called ... classical multi-scale basis such as wavelet frames in terms of coding efficiency. It provides...
- Referenced in 1 article
- reconstructions of signals in different bases and frames from their samples. In this paper ... setup of Fourier bases and wavelets. The performance of the toolbox is compared to existing...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1294 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 5945 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 2518 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 1277 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...