- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- FDFD: A 3D finite-difference frequency-domain code...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...