- Referenced in 21 articles
- fast first-order finite volume solvers, called PVM (polynomial viscosity matrix), for balance laws...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- solved by a cell centered finite-volume method with second order upwind or central space ... turbulence models are available, ranging from eddy viscosity to full differential Reynolds stress models...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- volume discretization. The code has options for solving the GRMHD equations using traditional artificial viscosity...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- finite difference-volume or finite element-volume methods. A projection method is applied to update ... types of mesh used for simulations, the viscosity values or the source terms...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...