- Referenced in 10 articles
- fields of control engineering, electrical engineering, mechanics (heat conduction, diffusion, vibrations). Many worked out examples...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- smart structures for active vibration and acoustic control. The design process of engineering smart structures...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- liquid crystals, ground-water modelling and vibrational mechanics where conventional floating-point methods have failed ... data conversion and arithmetic operators with rounding control, interval and complex interval arithmetic, accurate vector/matrix...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- systems. FEA is suited for studying linear vibration and transient dynamics, but inefficient at analyzing ... integrate mechanical components, pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, and control systems technologies to build and test virtual...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- also can animate reaction paths and molecular vibrations. It can calculate and display the true ... powerful Z-matrix editor which give full control over the geometry and allows...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- terms may be optionally included in the vibrational Hamiltonian. Non-negligible VCI matrix elements ... memory requirements may be further controlled by algorithmic choices and/or numerical screening procedures, and recommended...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2681 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...