- Referenced in 1 article
- derivative language of CPP-TRS, the Communicative Positioning Program-Text Representation Systems, which ... reading in multimedia environnments. CTML, which may definitely be viewed as a really advanced ... meant to enable verification of asymmetries which are likely to occur in interpretation of those...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2566 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...