- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- software MUL2 (MULtilayered problems for MULtilayered structures: Plates...