- Referenced in 7 articles
- generic programming framework allows multiple spatial discretization schemes and solution methodologies. Denovo currently provides diamond ... using Gauss-Seidel iteration with transport, two-grid acceleration. A parallel first-collision source...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- this paper we develop a two-grid convergence theory for the parallel-in-time scheme ... time-stepping schemes, and in a specific two-level setting it is equivalent ... two-level MGRIT convergence analysis for linear problems where the spatial discretization matrix...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- numerical effort with the number of spatial discretization points. It consists of a linear iterative ... develop a classical and a two-grid Newton-Picard preconditioner for LISA and prove grid ... Hessian which fits well in the two-grid Newton-Picard framework and yields a reduction ... grid controls the accuracy of the solution while the quality of the coarse grid determines...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- PLTMGC is a program package for solving nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- By combining the polynomial transform and radix-q...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- APBS is a software package for the numerical...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- SPARSKIT: A basic toolkit for sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- CGS, a fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck...