- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...