- Referenced in 290 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator. Triangle generates exact Delaunay triangulations...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- tests with EPISODE using one and two-dimensional versions of a diurnal kinetics-transport problem...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- points and spatial covariates, in any two-dimensional spatial region. Also supports three-dimensional point...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- static and dynamic response of two-dimensional solids. A user’s manual is presented ... code for analyzing the response of two-dimensional axisymmetric and plane strain solids. A variety...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SAS/IML is the matrix, a two-dimensional (row-by-column) array of numeric or character...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- flow of several fluids in a two-dimensional (axially symmetric) region. In many respects...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- presented for the solution of two-dimensional transient fluid flow with free boundaries. The SOLA...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- theoretical knowledge. Solution method: One- and two-dimensional numerical integration of analytic formulae for Higgs...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- flow simulation. III: Convergence analysis of two-dimensional flows. We study the convergence property ... applied to incompressible particle flows in two-dimensional space. PHYSALIS is a recently proposed iterative...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- simulating steady state or transient two-dimensional, axi-symmetric or three-dimensional incompressible fluid flows...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- solution of arbitrary nonlinear systems of two-dimensional and three- dimensional elliptic and parabolic partial...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- surfaces. We present the NASA-VOF2D two-dimensional, transient, free-surface hydrodynamics program...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- recti-linear, cylindrical, and spherical meshes; two-dimensional rectangular, and cylindrical meshes; and three-dimensional ... direct generalizations of two-dimensional models. Another paper by Trucano and McGlaun (1989) describes several...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- earlier published Fortran programs [the last two authors, ibid ... equation, we consider the one-dimensional, two-dimensional, circularly-symmetric, and the three-dimensional spherically ... consider the GP equation in two-dimensional anisotropic and three-dimensional axially-symmetric traps...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- line search approach and a two-dimensional trust region approach. Test results indicate that...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- three-dimensional version of the two-dimensional HYDROGEOCHEM...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- large-scale analysis. Here, a new two-dimensional graph, called “2D-MH”, is proposed ... which one can easily generate the two-dimensional graphs for any number of protein sequences...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Additionally, by internally using a matrix (two-dimensional) representation of arbitrary dimension directional derivatives...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Continua (FLAC). FLAC is a two-dimensional explicit finite difference program for engineering mechanics computation ... Because no matrices are formed, large two-dimensional calculations can be made without excessive memory...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- DYNA2D: A Nonlinear, Explicit, Two-Dimensional Finite Element Code for Solid Mechanics...