- Referenced in 1 article
- critically, the interactions of these with turbulence. The development of affordable and accurate models that ... successfully applied to non-premixed, premixed and partially premixed flames as well to the modelling...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5100 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes an adaptive grid finite difference...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- efficient tool for the simulation of flows in...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- General Features: HOMREA is a software package for...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- USC Mech Version II. High-Temperature Combustion Reaction...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- A FORTRAN COMPUTER CODE PACKAGE FOR THE EVALUATION...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PASVA 3: An adaptive finite difference Fortran program...