- Referenced in 14 articles
- code for the numerical modeling of tsunami waves: generation, propagation and inundation. A novel tool ... tsunami wave modeling is presented. This tool has the potential of being used for operational ... handle the complete life cycle of a tsunami (generation, propagation and run-up along...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- flow in heterogeneous porous media and tsunami wave propagation, demonstrated on the Tohoku tsunami...
- Referenced in 1 article
- NAMI-DANCE for the calculation of tsunami waves, developed in collaboration with Professor Yalciner (Turkey ... tests and was recommended by UNESCO for tsunami modeling. Head of the Laboratory CHDaO Andrey...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- modelling of waves dominated by motions in the horizontal directions (e.g., tsunami propagation, dam breaks...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...