- Referenced in 23 articles
- LSTRS: MATLAB software for large-scale trust-region subproblems and regularization A MATLAB 6.0 implementation ... based on a reformulation of the trust-region subproblem as a parameterized eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MATLAB Software for L-BFGS Trust-Region Subproblems for Large-Scale Optimization. A MATLAB implementation ... matrix subject to a two-norm trust-region constraint. This solver is an adaptation ... using the MSS method as a trust-region subproblem solver can require significantly fewer function ... gradient evaluations needed by a trust-region method as compared with the Steihaug-Toint method...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- model is then minimized by a trust-region subproblem using the conjugate gradient method...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CONDOR, a new parallel, constrained extension of Powell...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...