- Referenced in 589 articles
- inexact Newton methods, and the Gauss-Newton method for the solution of nonlinear least squares ... devoted to line-search and trust-region methods, which are used to globalize convergence...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- this algorithm in a trust region Newton’s method. In particular, we prove that under ... assumptions the sequence generated by Newton’s method has a limit point which satisfies ... GQTPAR is quite successful in a trust region method. In our tests a call...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for the solution of large bound-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- based on the affine scaling trust-region method STRN, recently proposed by the authors...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- developed. In contrast to usual trust region methods, it regards not only the global optimum...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- then apply second-order Riemannian trust-region methods (RTRMC 2) and Riemannian conjugate gradient methods...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- linear, Direct, parallel Optimization using trust Region method for high-computing load function). The experimental...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- search techniques, the steepest descend approach, trust region methods as well as Newton and quasi...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- scale trust-region subproblems and regularization A MATLAB 6.0 implementation of the LSTRS method ... constraint. The method is based on a reformulation of the trust-region subproblem ... preserves the matrix-free nature of the method. A description of the LSTRS method...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MATLAB Software for L-BFGS Trust-Region Subproblems for Large-Scale Optimization. A MATLAB implementation ... trust-region constraint. This solver is an adaptation of the Moré-Sorensen direct method into ... suggest that using the MSS method as a trust-region subproblem solver can require significantly ... gradient evaluations needed by a trust-region method as compared with the Steihaug-Toint method...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- nonlinear programming problems A family of trust-region interior-point sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithms ... bound constraints by using an affine scaling method proposed, for a different class of problems ... they exploit trust-region techniques for equality-constrained optimization. Thus, they allow the computation ... steps using a variety of methods, including many iterative techniques.par Global convergence of these algorithms...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- methods such as line search and trust region methods. NOX is designed to work with...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- based on a linear model. The tensor method approximates F(x) by a quadratic model ... dimensional trust region approach. Test results indicate that, in general, tensor methods are significantly more...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- interior-point method, parallel direct search, generating set search, a trust region - parallel direct search...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Matlab implementation of a trust-region Gauss-Newton method for bound-constrained nonlinear least-squares...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- moderate, but derivativesare not available. The method generates a model that interpolates the objective function ... sample points, and uses trust regions to promote convergence. A geometric constraint (or wedge) aims...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- globalize the primal-dual interior-point method for nonlinear optimization, avoiding the use of merit ... whose sizes are controlled by a trust-region type parameter. Each entry in the filter...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- method with a choice of global strategies such as line search and trust region. There...
- Referenced in 1 article
- manifolds. GenRTR currently provides two Riemannian trust-region methods: the Riemannian Trust-Region (RTR) method ... method. While the current emphasis concerns trust-region methods, the framework is suitable...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- primal line-search interior-point method. Subroutine PSUM, intended for minimization ... based on the primal trust-region interior-point method. Subroutines PEQN and PEQL, intended...