- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- A software package for the numerical integration of...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Astropy: A community Python package for astronomy. We...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The AliasFinder is a Python script for uncomplicated...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- tqdm: A Fast, Extensible Progress Meter for Python...