- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LBNL- High-Precision Software Directory: double-double precision...
- Referenced in 3174 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- tropical.lib is a SINGULAR library for certain computations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SloppyCell is a software environment for simulation and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The main executable phc (polynomial homotopy continuation) defined...