- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- LBNL- High-Precision Software Directory: double-double precision...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- tropical.lib is a SINGULAR library for certain computations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SloppyCell is a software environment for simulation and...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- The main executable phc (polynomial homotopy continuation) defined...