- Referenced in 1035 articles
- includes a fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- convex hull algorithms (in 2D, 3D and dD), search structures (kd trees for nearest neighbor ... search, and range and segment trees), interpolation (natural neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape ... data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- forces are computed with a hierarchical tree algorithm. Multiple expansions are used to approximate ... unification of SPH with the hierarchical tree method is a natural way of allowing...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- memory. While both versions use a tree algorithm to compute gravitational forces, the serial version ... special-purpose hardware GRAPE instead of the tree. Periodic boundary conditions are supported by means ... combines this with a scheme for dynamic tree updates. Due to its Lagrangian nature, GADGET ... this study, we detail the numerical algorithms employed, and show various tests of the code...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- past, most of the classification algorithms are designed only for memory-resident data, thus limiting ... classifier. SLIQ is a decision tree classifier that can handle both numeric and categorical attributes ... datasets. SLIQ also uses a new tree-pruning algorithm that is inexpensive, and results...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- configuration) is a versatile tool for optimizing algorithm parameters (or the parameters of some other ... speed up both local search and tree search algorithms by orders of magnitude on certain...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- like minimum spanning trees and network flow, and also implements algorithms for some recent network...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- studied problem, most of the current classification algorithms require that all or a portion ... present a new decision-tree-based classification algorithm, called SPRINT that removes...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- amongst complex models undergoing rigid motion. The algorithm is applicable to all general polygonal models ... trees (OBBTrees). At runtime, the algorithm traverses two such trees and tests for overlaps between...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- RainForest — A Framework for Fast Decision Tree Construction of Large Datasets. Classification of large datasets ... important data mining problem. Many classification algorithms have been proposed in the literature, but studies ... separates the scalability aspects of algorithms for constructing a tree from the central features that ... determine the quality of the tree. The generic algorithm is easy to instantiate with specific...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- conditions. The first algorithm, Bin_MSOPS, uses a binary search tree to divide ... empty regions near `fit’ solutions. The second algorithm, ParEGO, begins with solutions in a latin...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- framework for implementing scalable, parallel algorithms based on tree search. ALPS is specifically designed ... support data-intensive algorithms, in which large amounts of data are required to describe ... each node in the search tree. Implementing such algorithms in a scalable manner is challenging ... search tree, but they pose further difficulties for designing scalable algorithms. The other library...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Phylogenetic networks are a generalization of phylogenetic trees that allow for the representation of evolutionary ... implement a wide range of algorithms on phylogenetic trees, there exist only a few applications ... BioPerl bundle and implements many algorithms on phylogenetic networks. We have also developed a Java...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- implementation of the Re-pair for Trees algorithm which compresses the tree structure...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- many of these settings, algorithms are needed that generate tree decompositions with sufficiently small width ... order to compare implementations of such algorithms, it would be helpful to have a large ... benchmark for the comparison of algorithms computing treewidth, tree decompositions, but also for algorithms that...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- integrated into a novel decision tree algorithm NeC4.5. This algorithm trains a neural network ensemble ... training set. Finally, a C4.5 decision tree is grown from the new training set. Since...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MART) framework based on decision tree algorithms, used for ranking, classification and many other machine...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- benchmark for evaluating multiagent systems and cooperative algorithms. In real life, successful soccer teams require ... neural network architecture and a decision tree algorithm at learning the selection of soccer play...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- observations on the implementation of Edmonds’ blossom algorithm for solving minimum-weight perfect-matching problems ... implementation is the use of multiple search trees with an individual dual ... change $varepsilon$ for each tree. As a benchmark of the algorithm’s performance, solving...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- rough set and rule tree based incremental knowledge acquisition algorithm. As a special ... many AI researchers to find an algorithm that can learn new knowledge quickly, based ... rough set and rule tree based incremental knowledge acquisition algorithm. It can learn from...