- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...