- Referenced in 5 articles
- numerical procedure, called TURNS (transonic unsteady rotor Navier-Stokes), to calculate the aerodynamics and acoustics...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- equations in integral form in the subsonic, transonic and supersonic flow regime. Turbulence is modeled ... FLOWer is also applicable to propellers and rotors...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Application of the MEGAFLOW software at DLR. The...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- elsA is a multi-application CFD simulation platform...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- NASA OVERFLOW Overset Grid CFD Flow Solver. OVERFLOW...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Composite overlapping meshes for the solution of partial...