- Referenced in 32 articles
- mixed finite element method for Helmholtz transmission eigenvalues. Transmission eigenvalue problem has important applications ... self-adjoint, the computation of transmission eigenvalues needs special treatment. Based on a fourth-order ... reformulation of the transmission eigenvalue problem, a mixed finite element method is applied. The method ... system, and 2) the nonphysical zero transmission eigenvalue, which has an infinitely dimensional eigenspace...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- clutches to thermoelastic instability (TEI). An eigenvalue method is used to determine the exponential growth ... design of transmission clutches and disk brakes against thermoelastic instability, which is believed ... computer-intensive. The HotSpotter algorithm uses the eigenvalue method which removes time from the governing...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...