- Referenced in 2563 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4787 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5371 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7083 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 1411 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1268 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...