- Referenced in 495 articles
- Hilbert functions, factorization of polynomials, toric ideals. The capabilities of CoCoA and the flexibility...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- algorithms for computing generatorsof toric ideals. One of them is due to DiBiase and Urbanke...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- library for determining if a simplicial toric ideal is a complete intersection with NO NEED ... explicitly a system of generators of such ideal. The procedures are based on two papers ... algorithm for checking whether the toric ideal of an affine monomial curve is a complete ... Garcia-Marco: ’Complete intersections in simplicial toric varieties’, Preprint...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Computing Groebner Fans of Toric Ideals. The monomial initial ideals of a graded polynomial ideal ... computing the Groebner fan of a toric ideal by enumerating the edge graph ... local change of Groebner bases in toric ideals and the identification of a reverse search ... combinatorial Groebner walk procedure for toric ideals. TiGERS has been used to compute state polytopes...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- monomial localization. Moreover, for specific Laurent toric ideals, the authors give an algorithm for constructing ... Macaulay2 package FourTiTwo. The family of toric ideals studied have applications to algebraic statistics...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- library for determining whether the toric ideal of an affine monomial curve is a complete ... library for determining if the toric ideal of an affine monomial curve is a complete ... explicitly a system of generators of such ideal. It also contains procedures to obtain ... algorithm to check whether the toric ideal of an affine monomial curve is a complete...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- setting, the ambient rings for these ideals are polynomial rings which are increasing in (Krull ... generators for a family of Laurent toric ideals involved in applications to algebraic statistics...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- library for computing standard basis of toric ideals...
- Referenced in 1833 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1742 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3988 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4164 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7157 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 3362 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...