- Referenced in 1 article
- programming language string. The resulting mesh geometry, topology, and communication information can then be queried...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Processes can be spawned and arranged in topologies, MATLAB variables can be sent/recvd ... remote execution may be passed as strings to the desired MATLAB computing instance...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1394 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2273 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1243 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2185 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4873 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 465 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 5701 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1144 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...