- Referenced in 1 article
- programming language string. The resulting mesh geometry, topology, and communication information can then be queried...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Processes can be spawned and arranged in topologies, MATLAB variables can be sent/recvd ... remote execution may be passed as strings to the desired MATLAB computing instance...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 2139 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2038 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4172 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4631 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7922 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 4473 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1011 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1057 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ZEAL is a general purpose package for computing...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...