- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...