- Referenced in 117 articles
- locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based ... optimization of a three-term recurrence, and suggest several other new methods. To be able ... compare numerically different methods in the class, with different preconditioners, we propose a common system ... algorithm, we advocate the standard preconditioned conjugate gradient method for finding an eigenvector...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...