- Referenced in 93 articles
- locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based ... optimization of a three-term recurrence, and suggest several other new methods. To be able ... compare numerically different methods in the class, with different preconditioners, we propose a common system ... algorithm, we advocate the standard preconditioned conjugate gradient method for finding an eigenvector...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 1494 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...