- Referenced in 415 articles
- data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- convergence analysis. Part of these algorithms are presented as informal programs in the text. Some...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- code useful for writing statistical text analysis, language modeling and information retrieval programs. The current...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- general. To describe the principles, applications and analysis of kernel smoothers the authors concentrate ... assumed. In its role as an introductory text this book does make some sacrifices...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- secondary function as a reference text for risk professionals interested in a clear and concise ... statistics courses on subjects like multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Project develops search engines, browser toolbars, text analysis tools, and data resources that support research...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Time Series. R companion to Tsay (2005) Analysis of Financial Time Series, 2nd ed. (Wiley ... data files used in the text and script files to recreate most of the analyses...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Theory and applications. The purpose of this text is to describe in detail numerical techniques ... small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention is focused ... Many of the techniques discussed in the text are incorporated in the FORTRAN program, named...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Physical Applications. Software for the book Spectral Analysis for Physical Applications, Donald B. Percival ... niche in the literature as an intermediate text between more rigorous mathematically-oriented texts...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- numerical formulations presented in the text Matrix Structural Analysis, 2nd Edition, by McGuire, Gallagher...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- gene expression, sequence analysis, functional characterization of genes and text mining. Even if the interest ... specifically perform these types of data analysis in an integrated environment. Results: In this work ... biclustering gene expression data, protein sequence analysis, text mining of biomedical literature and sample classification ... facilitate in this way the exploratory data analysis process. Conclusion: bioNMF is a standalone versatile...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- method for handling images. Our simple color analysis method, if used in conjunction with other ... efficiently. The best result is obtained when text-based search criteria are combined with content ... coarse granularity is used for content analysis...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- analysis with precision. The book also provides exercises which illustrate points from the text...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package is illustrated on a text analysis data set, where the observations are text documents...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- algorithms currently being used for layout analysis and text line recognition...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- exploratory data analysis techniques available to a wide range of users. This text ... methods can be used for exploratory data analysis by providing examples and applications...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Toolkit (BEAT) allows animators to input typed text that they wish to be spoken ... actual linguistic and contextual analysis of the typed text, relying on rules derived from extensive...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- reliability analysis of the model automatically. Results are collected either in a text file...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- research prototype which performs automatic program analysis and which is able to infer cost ... text message on a mobile phone) executed by the program. When performing cost analysis, COSTA...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- framework for fast text analysis, which is developed as a part of the Texterra project ... provides a scalable solution for the fast text processing on the basis of novel methods...