- Referenced in 16 articles
- Computing tensor eigenvalues via homotopy methods. We introduce the concept of mode-k generalized eigenvalues ... this bound and the structures of tensor eigenvalue problems, we propose two homotopy continuation type...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- problems. We consider elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems on a tensorized domain, discretized such that ... standard approaches to the solution of matrix eigenvalue problems fail due to the exponentially growing ... solution vector x in a low-rank tensor format. In this paper ... rank variant of LOBPCG, a classical preconditioned eigenvalue solver. We also show...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...